A half scale mini rail dragster that has a 52 horsepower 3 X 3 ½ Flathead Briggs & Stratton engine and travels about 83miles per hour in 7.9 seconds in an eighth of a mile drag strip. His fastest official recorded time on the track is 93 mph.
1. 2009 Farmington Dragway - Two 1st place finishes in 8-9 year old division, Three Runners up finishes in 8-9 year old division.
2. 2009 Piedmont Dragway - Two runner-up finishes, 1 semifinalist finish, Finished 5th in Point Standing out of over30 drivers.
3. 2008 Farmington Dragway - Finished 14th in points out of over 30 drivers.
4. 2007 Farmington Dragway - Finished 13th in points out of over 30 drivers.
5. 2007 Farmington Dragway – Jr. Dragster Shootout with over 80 racers finished in the final 8.